4.5A CNC Micro-Stepping Stepper Motor Driver, ST-M5045brand: SainSmart SKU: 101-80-109
ST-M5045 is a cost effective, high performance bi-polar two phase micro-stepping drive applying pure-sinusoidal current control technique. It is best suited for the applications that desired extreme low noise and heat. It operates well in an environment, where electricity supply experience instability and fluctuation
- Suitable for any small-and-medium automatic equipment with CNC controllers, such as X-Y tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, and pick-place devices
- Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 34
- For processing various pattern mold
- For advising, such as brand, architectural mold, badge, nameplate, display boards, doorplate, furniture decoration, etc.
- For carving portrait, scenery, handwriting, sealing, etc.
- Suitable for 2-phase hybrid stepper motors (Outer diameter: 57,86mm).
- H bridge bipolar constant phase flow subdivision driver.
- Speed self-adjustment technology.
- Easy current subdivision setting.
- 2--64 resolutions,16 operation modes.
- ENA mode.
- 8 dial switch for different functions.
- Undervoltage, Shortvoltage, overvoltage, overcurrent protections.
- Technical Parameter:Supply Voltage: 24~50V DC (Typical 36 V).
- Output Current (peak): Min 1.0 A, max 4.2A.
- Logic Input Current: Min 7, typical10, max 16 mA.
- Pulse Frequency: Max 200 KHz.
- Pulse Low Level of Time: 2.5 μS.
- Cooling: Natural /mandatory.
- Working Surrounding: Avoid dust, oil mist and corrosive gas.
- Storage Temp: -10---80 ℃；14~176℉.
- Working Temp: Max 65 ℃. 149℉
- Surrounding Humidity: <80%RH without condensing and frost.
- Vibration: 5.9m/s2.
- Model: ST-M5045 (2M542)
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE
1x ST-M5045 (2M542) CNC Stepper Motor Driver (1.0A-4.5A)