[Discontinued] Creality Ender-3 MAX 3D Printer
New Upgrade 3D Printer: Creality Ender-3 Max Neo
Go Big without breaking your budget With a build volume measuring 300mm * 300mm * 340mm, the new Creality Ender-3 MAX allows you to print large projects in one go.
Larger but easier to build The Ender-3 MAX comes large, and with the pre-assembled gantry and base, it is the largest and easiest to build model of the Ender family so far.
Enhanced Extruder The upgraded all-metal extruder on the Ender-3 MAX is more rigid and less susceptible to wear and tear, enabling smooth extrusion and longevity.
Dual Fan Cooling Better heat dissipation reduces the chances of filament blockage and improves the overall printing precision.
TMC 2208 Silent Driver The Ender-3 MAX has TMC 2208 Silent Drivers in both X-axis and Y-axis, which brings down the annoying printing noise, suitable for home and school use.
Under the Hood:
- 32-bit Board: Better data processing capacity, fewer firmware issues, and more room for upgrades.
- MeanWell Power Supply: Thinner, quieter but all-around better unit delivers more stable performance.
- TMC2208 Silent Drive: Brings down the noise level, suitable for home and school use.
- Built-in Filament Run-out Sensor & Resume printing support: Resume your print job right where it left off no matter it is a power outage or filament run-out.
- Compatible Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol, Polylactic Acid, Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Metal