Creality3D CR-10S Pro 3D Printerbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-91-314A
The all-in-one base provides the frame for the CR-10S Pro while also housing the printer board and power supply for a compact and efficient printer! A full upgrade from the current style of printers that come with a separated control box. This minimizes the footprint, leaving your workspace with less clutter and delivers one of the most sturdy Y-axis beds of any Prusa i3 style printer. The base for the Y-axis is more than 3 times as wide as our popular CR-10 model.
Quiet While Printing
Features with the all-new V 2.4 control board, the CR-10S Pro delivers the quieter sound levels than most of the 3D Printers on the market, all while delivering the practical function of previous control boards such as resume printing.
The 25 point Matrix Leveling feature is the most advanced automatic leveling technology. Simply use the 4'' color touch screen display and the CR-10S Pro will automatically measure the height of 25 unique points on the heated bed to determine the accurate settings for printing.
Brand Power Supply
The Meanwell power supply is produced by the listed company with mature technology, which delivers 500W of power to the printer, taking it from room temperature to 110℃ in just 5 minutes, it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing.
Upgraded Extruder Structure
The overall structure and material of the extruder are upgraded. Capricorn PTFE tubing ensures an excellent tolerance for 1.75mm filament which improves printing quality drastically. Bondtech extruder gears ensure steady and accurate feed rates without slipping due to its unique dual gear design compared to traditional MK8 extruders which use one gear and a capture wheel.
NINE UPGRADED FUNCTION
- Dynamic leveling fill gaps, single-point fix in time, easy leveling with both automatic leveling and auxiliary leveling modes.
- Four-layer PCB board, support mechanical screen and touch screens two kinds, use solid-state capacitor filtering to increase ESD static protection, performance is more stable and reliable, TMC ultra-quiet drive 256 subdivision, print more precision.
- Use imported blue Teflon tube, with high temperature resistant, makes the feeding soother, improve the printing quality.
- Status display, function display, parameters all settings are clear to check.
- Accidentally power off or suspend while printing, restart and continue printing, realizing long time print.
- Filament detection switch, transparent filament can also be detected, auto shut down while running out of the filament.
- The double gear extrusion mechanism has a large extrusion to make sure feeding smoothly.
- The temperature of the hotbed can reach up to 110-degree centigrade about 5 minutes, realizing the requirement of quick heat up and print all various filament.
- High-power 500W brand power supply, which can use 100~240V, no adjustment, convenient,
- Brand: Creality
- Model: CR - 10S - Pro
- Frame Material: Aluminium Extrusion
- Platform Board: Aluminum Alloy + Glass
- Nozzle Quantity: Single
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Nozzle Temperature: 0 to 260 degree
- Product Forming Size: 300 x 300 x 400mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Memory Card Offline Print: SD card
- LCD Screen: Yes
- Print Speed: Normal Printing Speed 30 - 60mm/s or Less than or Equal to 180mm/s
- Platform Temperature: 0 to 110 Degree
- Supporting Material: ABS,PLA ,PETG,TPU,WOOD
- Material Diameter: 1.75mm
- Language: English
- File format: AMF,G-code,JPG,OBJ,STL
- Model supporting function: Yes
- XY-axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Working Power: Input; 100 - 240V, 5.9A, 50 / 60Hz, output: DC 24V, 21A
- Packing Type: Assembled packing
- System Support: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 10, Mac OS, Linux
- Voltage Range: 110 - 240V
- Connector Type: TF card,USB
- Product Weight: 13.1000 kg
- Package Weight: 17.5000 kg
- Product Size: 49.00 x 55.00 x 65.40 cm / 19.29 x 21.65 x 25.75 inches
- Package Size: 66.00 x 55.00 x 38.00 cm / 25.98 x 21.65 x 14.96 inches
WHAT' IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x CR-10S Pro 3D Printer
- 1 x Assembly Tools Box
- 1 x 200g Test Filament
Quick delivery still haven’t set the unit up, but everything looks good in the box so far.
A little intimidating at first, but Customer Support was very helpful. I originally had a problem with the X-Axis adjustment. I received assistance from customer support that gave me the adjustments to make. A few additional tweaks and the X-Axis is solid and balanced. Most of my original concerns were self-inflicted and ultimately rectified. If there is one suggestion I could make for the benefit of first-time buyers would be a current sensor on the Z-Axis stepper motor to detect when the extruder nozzle is putting pressure on the bed. Depending on the sensitivity of the current measurement, it could be integrated into the manual bed leveling adjustment routine. For the time being, just something to stop the Z-Axis from continuing to press against the bed and disable the X-Axis and Y-Axis from dragging the nozzle across the bed and gouging the build surface. Even after making a few errors in setting up the extruder height and making some deep gouges, the printer is still producing some very nice, detailed prints. Again, did I fail to mention Self-Inflicted? I have been able to go to bed at night and wake up to some very nice results. I have printed from the computer, Raspberry Pi, using Octopi and Octoprint and from the SD card. Cura has been my choice for slicing and I have yet to enter into making my own STLs. I would recommend this printer for anyone wanting a good level of automation options, a large build area, and fairly quiet operation. Even for noobies, but recommend browsing the Youtube video selections to assist the assembly and setup, and to avoid some of the false starts I made. It arrived quickly, was well packed, nothing broken or missing, and overall a good experience. The results continue to amaze.
I got this CR-10S Pro to replace my Monoprice mini Delta 3D printer. The printing size of CR-10S Pros is 300*300*400mm and which satisfied my current need. The box comes with the CR-10S Pro 3D printer, one test Filament and the tool box. The tool box has everything you need to install the 3D printer and you do not need extra tools for installation. The installation is super easy and took me less than 20 mins. Only four screws from the bottom to secure the frame, two screws from top to secure the Filament and three cable connections which only just need to plug into the right spot. The touch screen is very sensitive and can adjust the volume, do the leveling, move the tips, change language and contains printer info, etc. The heat bed helps printed item to stick to the surface to make sure the item does not move during printing. Before printing each job, automatic leveling needs to be done which only requires to click on the leveling button. With the new power supply technology, the tips can be heated up in a very short period of time which approximately 5 mins. These are super awesome features and the printing sound is pretty quiet compared to my previous 3D printer. With the quietness, I can even put it in my bedroom to check on the overnight printing instead of having to put it in the living room. So far with a few printings, the printing speed and accuracy is doing pretty well.
Very, very good print quality. Large build volume. Easy to calibrate by hand and in auto mode. It amazing to me how far 3D printers have come in 5 years. We have an older, low-end industrial Stratasys FDM at work. And, although it has a larger print volume and can print in polycarbonate, the prints coming off this modern FDM are simply better.