DIY Spherical LED Light Lamp with Infrared Remote Controllerbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-30-502
This DIY LED kit can not only help you learn about soldering, it is also a dazzling and fun decoration that your friends will say Wow when they stop by your desk.
- Various Animations - This kit combines more than 30 different colorful animations and 5 spectrum animations.
- Easy Control - Different animations can be controlled by infrared remote controller or button on the kit.
- Educational - This will be a great learning kit for electronic beginners and we provide soldering template to help you picking up basic soldering skills.
- Expandable - With adequate spare junctions, this can be expanded up to 11 layers of LEDs and we recommend at least 8 layers for a better sphere.
|Power Supply:||Mini USB DC4.5-5.5V 100mA|
|Power Type:||Charger/Power Adapter/USB|
|Sound source:||External Audio Input|
|Control model:||Infrared Remote Control or Button Control|
|Size:||3.54 x 3.54 x 5.12 inch / 90 x 90 x 130 mm|
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x Infrared remote controller (battery not included)
- 1x Mainboard
- 132x RGB LED
- 1x Template
- 1x Chip
- 1x Electrolytic capacitor
- 1x Ceramic capacitor
- 1x Infrared receiver
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Resistor
- 1x Red switch
- 1x Button
- 8x M3*5 screw
- 4x M3*12 Copper pillar
- 16x M2*8 screw
- 16x M2*8 nuts
- 1x 3.5mm Audio cable
- 1x Electronic wire