Feiyu integrated Flight Stabilization System FY-40A (for fixed wing airplane)Brand: SainSmart SKU: 66-003-201 SKU: 66-003-201
FEIYU integrated Flight Stabilization System FY-40A (for fixed wing airplane)
FY-40A has an integrated three-axis gyro and three-axis accelerometer which controls the aircraft movement in three-dimensional space. By using your remote control, the unit can be turned on or off for the following functions:
Mode 1: FY-40A Deactivated Mode ——In this mode, the FY-40A stabilization function is turned off. The aircraft is completely under the control of the pilot.
Mode 2: 3D Control Mode —â€?In this mode, the balancer utilizes its 3-axis gyroscope to sense roll velocity and flight attitude. If no input is given by the pilot (sticks in the middle position) the FY-40A will lock the current aircraft attitude. This prevents rolling of the aircraft at the axial plane and maintains its current posture. Therefore the aircraft can be easily maneuvered to complete a variety of 3D flight with added stability and smoothness.
Mode 3: Auto Stabilization Mode ——In this mode, the FY-40A will automatically command the aircraft control surfaces to maintain level flight at all times.
- Traditional layout fixed-wing aircraft
- Flying wings with rudder
- Flying wings with no rudder
- Airplanes with no ailerons (rudder and elevator only)
- V-tail airplanes with aileron and with no ailerons
- FY-40A flight balancing instrument is lighter, more cost-effective, and the price is very attractive.It's for beginners to master and enjoy the flight.
- 1 x FEIYU integrated Flight Stabilization System FY-40A (for fixed wing airplane)