Full Upgrade Kit for CR-10 into CR-10Sbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-91-A16
This full upgrade kit includes every parts you need to upgrade CR-10 Standard into CR-10S.
- New main board support 2 new functions: resume printing after power off and filament detection.
- Dual Z-axis makes the 3D printer works more stably.
- Filament sensor will automatically stop the printer when filament runs out to avoid wasting of filaments and time.
- All these parts are from original manufacturer. Quality is guaranteed.
- Material: metal
- Length: 51.5cm/ 20.3in
- Diameter: 0.7mm
- Weight: 160g/ 5.7oz
- Number of Phase: 2
- Rated Voltage: 3.6V DC
- Rated Current: 1 Amp
- Holding Torque: 0.48 Nm Typ. (Two phase on/rated current)
- Phase Resistance: 3.6 ohm±10% (20℃)
- Phase Inductance: 8 mH ± 20% (1kHz 1V rms)
- Rotor Inertia: 57 gcm^2
- Motor Weight: 0.28kg
- Insulation Class: B (130℃)
- Step Angle: 1.8 ± 5% / Step
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x Mainboard
- 1x LCD Display
- 1x Lead Screw Bracket with Brass Nut
- 1x 34mm Stepper Motor
- 1x Lead Screw
- 1x Lead Screw Bearing Guide
- 1x Z Coupler
- 1x Dual Z Stepper Cable
- 1x Z Motor Bracket with screws and t-nuts
- 3x Longer m6 screws
- 3x M6 nuts and spacers
- 1x Motor wires
A little bit of work, but it works Great
Like most of the creality products, documentation is basically non existent. I Watched some videos of other upgrade kits and thought I had everything figured out, however the videos online are for the v2.0 motherboards and this one is the v2.1 which has some differences. Of note, the fan power is setup to have individual quick connects on the board which makes swapping fans out super easy, but the original fans that have the wire connector need to be inserted into the 12v power with the regular board power wires. I had hooked the fans up to where the old terminals were, but now those are used for a second hotend, so everything got shifted in the bed/hotend connections. I found an image that someone had posted on how their stock setup was and copied it, and so far no issues. There has been a noticeable print quality improvement over my stock cr-10 with about 30 hours of printing so far. I ordered it with faster shipping to Canada and it arrived in 4 days which was even faster than expected. The box was undamaged and everything went together well (other than motherboard wiring discussed previously). The screw rod had very little grease on it, so expect to have to grease it up on arrival. The board displays an auto leveling feature on the main menu now which I have not been able to find any more information on. Hopefully this means it can plug and play a sensor to get the auto bed running.