Lifetime customer support
[Discontinued] Hall Effect Sensor Switch Magnetic Detector Module For Arduino Motor
- Hall Effect switch is a high sensitivity hall-effect switch designed for high temperature operation - up to 150°C.
- The uni-polar switching characteristic makes these devices ideal for use with a simple bar or rod magnet.
- signal output indication
- Single channel signal output
- Output effective signal is low level
- Sensitivity adjustable
- When there is Magnetic field cutting there is signal output
- Circuit board output switch quantity(can connect MCU directly)
- Can be used in such occasions as Motor speed/location detecting
- Size: 32mm X 14mm
- There is mounting screw holes of 3mm
- main chip: LM393, Hall sensor
- + : positive power supply 3.3-5V ; - : power supply is negative; DO: digital output module, the output low magnetic induction; AO: Hall voltage output in real time.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart Hall Effect Sensor Switch Magnetic Detector Module
- 4 x Dupont Wires
Never disappointed with this company
This is for a future project and I have not done anything with it.