Light Brown, Wood Filament, 1.75 mm 1kg/2.2lbbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-138
Wood Filament is a mixture of 40% recycled wood with a binding polymer. The thermal strength of filament is similar to PLA and can be printed between 185°C and 230°C.
- Diameter 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20lb)
- Less wrapping, more flexible than ABS
- Recommend heated plate, and it sticks well to print bed
- Wood prints can be handled like wood, and it smells like wood as well
- Material : 40% recycled wood
- Color: Dark Brown
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) / Spool
- Diameter: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.07mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature: 185°C - 230°C
- Recommend heated bed temperature: 40°C-60°C
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1x SainSmart 1kg Wood Filament
Been using this Wood PLA and it's really good stuff, printing at 210 degrees and a heated bed of 60, so far touch wood haha, i haven't had any issues, i've also been using the TPU and again, very nice and will be buying more.
This wood filled pla is my favorite because it prints so nicely and has such a great finish. Supports on overhangs work the way all support material should, easily removed and leaving a nice finish.