Upgraded Closed-Loop Motors and Ball Screws
Say goodbye to step loss and enjoy lower noise levels with the new closed-loop motor, and enjoy increased precision and accuracy with the 1204 ball screw. The improved Z-axis structure provides added stability, while the added eccentric nut adjustment for the roller offers greater flexibility and control over the machine's movement.
- Closed-loop motor for lowering noise, improved precision and accuracy
- 1204 ball screw for precise cutting and carving
- Limit/home switches and tool setting interface for easy operation
- Improved Z-axis structure for added stability
- Drag chain installation position for neat and organized wiring
Wide Range of Materials
The T-slot hybrid table can help holding materials during CNC machining or laser engraving. Cut and carve an irregularly shaped or size of a variety of materials such as wood, plastics, and soft metals, and enjoy a working area of 400mm x 300mm x 110mm, making it suitable for small to medium-sized projects.
- Hybrid table is made of durable materials and is designed to withstand the stresses of CNC machining and laser engraving
- Ability to cut and carve a variety of materials such as wood, plastics, and soft metals
- Working area of 400mm x 300mm x 110mm, suitable for small to medium-sized projects
GRBL-Based Control Box and Improved Chassis Design
Operate the machine with ease via USB interface using software such as Candle or Universal Gcode Sender thanks to the GRBL-based control board. The sturdy and improved chassis design ensures long-lasting and reliable performance with minimal maintenance requirements.
- GRBL-based control board for easy operation via USB interface
- Sturdy and improved chassis design for long-lasting and reliable performance
- Eccentric nut adjustment for greater flexibility and control
Start Making Today!
With precision, versatility, and affordability at its core, the Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030 V2 CNC router machine is the perfect tool for hobbyists, DIY enthusiasts, and small business owners alike. Upgrade your machine today and start bringing your ideas to life with ease and precision!
What's the in the box?
- 1x X Axis
- 1x X Axis Motor
- 1x XZ Axis & Spindle & Motor
- 1x XY-Axis Base with Motors
- 1x Coupler
- 2x Dust baffles
- 2x Drag Chain & Mounts
- 1x Collet
- 2x Milling bits (Flat engraving, slot drills)
- 4x Clamps
- 1x Z-probe
- 1x USB drive
- 1x Fuse tube
- 1x Tools box with screws & wrenches
- 1x User Manual
Quick Start Guide
- Resource Page Click to learn software guide, user manual, and assembly guide.
FAQ: Answers to common questions about the product and its use
- Will it work with the PROVerXL 4030 CNC Router Expansion Kit?
- No, the expansion parts 6060/1010 are not available because of the modified ball screw and motor design. However, we are also preparing to launch the 4030V2 expansion parts, please sign up for newsletter to avoid missing any latest news.
- Why should I adjust the Y-axis position?
- It‘s a maintenance action. In order to use the machine with optimum accuracy, we recommend that you make adjustments at the beginning of the installation as shown in the user manual.
- Why is my region not yet available?
- If you don't see your country as a shipping destination, it's either out of stock or we don't support shipment to your country. Please contact us for more details.
|Model||PROVerXL 4030 V2||PROVerXL 4030|
|Working Area||400 x 300 x 110 mm||400 x 300 x 110 mm|
|15.8 x 11.8 x 4.3 inches||15.8 x 11.8 x 4.3 inches|
|Overall Dimensions||729 x 594 x 478 mm||570 x 450 x 400 mm|
|28.7 x 23.4 x 18.8 inches||22.4 x 17.7 x 15.7 inches|
|Assembly Time||25-30 min||30-45 min|
|Extension Kit||6060 & 1313 Extension Kit||6060 & 1010 Extension Kit|
|Optional Upgraded Stepper Motor||/||DM542 NEMA23 112mm Stepper Motor Set|
|Frame & Structure||Metal Frame & Hybrid Spoilboard||Metal Frame & MDF Spoilboard|
|Drive System||1204 Ballscrew||Leadscrew|
|X, Y, Z Axis Stepper Motor||NEMA 23, 76mm||NEMA 23, 57mm|
|Control Board Compatibility||GRBL 1.1h||GRBL 1.1h|
|Max Speed||5000 mm/min||2000 mm/min|
|Running Accuracy||Circular: ≤ ±0.05 mm; Rectangle: ≤ ±0.02 mm||≤ ±0.10 mm|
|Repositioning Accuracy||≤ ±0.05 mm||≤ ±0.10 mm|
|Spindle Rating||MAX 400W 10000 RPM||300W 12000 RPM|
|Spindle Voltage||DC, 0-48V||DC, 0-48V|
|Power Supply||48V 7A & 24V 8A||48V 7A & 24V 8A|
|CAM Software||GRBL Firmware, e.g. UGS, Candle||GRBL Firmware, e.g. UGS, Candle|