SainSmart Genmitsu CNC Router 3018-PROVer Kitbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-3018PROVER
- 3-Month Carveco Maker Subscription Is Included (a $45 Value). Please subscribe to our newsletter so that you can receive the FREE 3-Month Subscription Link after ordering the CNC router.
- Class leading value got even easier to use.
- The 3018-PROVer is the latest version of the 3018 Desktop CNC DIY Kit Series. Now Pre-assembled and no fuss with assembly taking less than 15 minutes out of the box.
- Still based on open-source Grbl v1.1 the PROVer has stepped up to more powerful but silent Toshiba TB6S109 drivers with added life and performance along with added Optocouplers to protect your mainboard from hard stops without risk of damage and eliminate signal noise for more consistent projects and longevity.
- Make more with the all-aluminum body and take advantage of the added stability for milling a wider range of materials while also making clean up even easier with acrylic safety baffles to help contain dust and provide a safety barrier.
- Take control of your 3018-PROVer Desktop CNC machine with controls at your fingertips. The 1.8” display will clearly display readouts and provide manual control of your mill without any computer. If a project gets out of hand the PROVer has an emergency stop control that is very visible and easy to access for immediate shutdown of your machine.
Note: Buyers may be responsible for paying additional import duties or taxes that apply to cross-border purchases. UK adapter not included in this CNC router.
The 3018-PROVer is the newest addition to the Genmitsu CNC 3018 series family. This pre-assembled desktop CNC machine allows you to be up and running in 15 minutes instead of 2 hours, making it no challenge for beginners.
Boasts an all-aluminum body with an oxide blue look, the 3018 PROVer gives you a premium look and feel for your machine.
The 5mm acrylic baffles can block the 'flying' pieces of wood/other cutaway materials so that you can safely monitor the engraving process.
Offline Controller with 1.8" TFT LCD Display
This machine comes standard with a newly designed offline controller with 1.8" display so you can view readouts clearly and control the CNC router without connecting to a computer.
Laser Module Available
If you are an experienced CNC engraving enthusiast looking for an upgrade, you can add the matching SainSmart laser module kit to the machine. With this module, it can absolutely give you different ways to unleash your creativity.
Genmitsu 3018-PROVer is the successor to the 3018-PRO, and the new version has brought improvements to many parts, including the excellent design and safety features, pre-assembly, upgraded mainboard, etc. Whether you’re a CNC beginner, a hobbyist or a small business owner looking for an enterprise-quality for commercial purposes, this is an excellent choice.
- Effective Engraving Area: 260 x 155 x 35mm(10.2 x 6.1 x 1.4”)
- Frame Size: 400 x 330 x 240mm(15.7 x 13.0 x 9.4”)
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Z-Axis Component Material: ABS
- Spindle: 775 motor, 12V~24V, 10000 RPM;
- Rated power: 60W; Maximum power: 120W
- Step Motor: 1.3 A, 12V, 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in-lb)
- Drill Bits: Tip 0.1 mm, 20 degrees, Diameter 3.175 mm
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64 bits, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS
- Software: Grbl control(Candle)
- Power Supply: 24V/5A, with CE, FCC & PSE certifications
- Perfect for: Hobbyists, Crafters, Woodworkers, Industrial Designers, Educators, Engineers, Jewelers and more!
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x 3018-PROVer CNC Router Machine (Some parts need to be assembled)
- 1 x Offline Control Module
- 1 x Tools Box
- 1 x Screw/ Nut Accessories Box
|Genmitsu 1810-PRO||Genmitsu 3018-PRO||Genmitsu 3018-PROVer||Genmitsu 3018-MX3|
|Assembly Time||2 hours||2 hours||15 minutes||2 hours|
|Home and Limit switches||x||x||✓||✓|
|Comes with Offline Controller?||x||✓||✓||x|
|Switchable to Laser Module?||✓||✓||✓||✓|
I really appreciated how quick and easy this was to setup. I'll admit I didn't worry too much about cable management , but they included everything required to keep it neat and clean. you may want to order a dry pfte lubricant, and will need a high accuracy caliper to get fully setup.
All things arrived to my home really fast, took a week only, good explanation to mount it and there was no trouble att all so far, haven't test all things yet, but i will do so later on, thanks for the gift included in the package nice addition / Hans
No matter which machine you are using DON'T assume the manufacture's steps per mm are correct! The cheap ball screws used are ALWAYS different than expected. I needed to change my steps per mm from 800 down to 794.483. You'll need to measure a fixed distance and measure it with a ruler or caliper and do the division to figure your correct steps per mm. You'll need to do this for all three axis. Then set the values by inserting the axis associated values one time each.
Simply genial, every part, every detail, are wonderful designed. Work like a Swiss watch. I love the Cnc model.
Well designed. Put it together without a hitch. The "bundle" including the laser etc is a heck of a deal. SainSmart I'd love to see a table extension kit for this; all it needs to be really useful is a larger table, longer lead screw and guide rails, and side supports. Extending it to be able to do approximately or just over 12" (305mm) in the y axis would be absolutely wonderful.
It's been a learning experience but I love it.
Not quite the 15 minutes to assemble as advertised but in 2 hours I had it done. The SD card was a big help since the video shows you the steps to assemble as you follow along with the manual. Next is downloading the software and doing a test carving.
The CNC Router Kit is really well done. The instructions and descriptions of the items are very professional. The instructional video and the starter software helped me get the system up and running in one afternoon. There is a lot to learn and it is a very instructional system. I am still waiting on the delivery of the laser part of the kit that I am told was shipped separately.
Just received my order, assembled it last night I will be testing it over the weekend. I was pleased with the ease of the assembly and the build quality is very nice.
Download Driver for Windows
Download Driver for Mac OS
LaserGRBL The best free GCode sender for DIY Laser Engraver. LaserGRBL is able to load and stream GCode path to arduino, as well engrave images, pictures and logo with internal conversion tool. Can click here to buy a laser module.
LightBurn is a premium version of LaserGRBL which allows you powerful tools for editing, adjusting the layout and controlling your laser. LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Can click here to buy the LightBurn GCode License Key.
Easel is the all-in-one software solution for 3D carving machines. Designed by Inventables, Easel is the easiest way to get started in the world of 3D carving.
Fusion 360 Integrated CAD, CAM, & CAE software for everyone. Animation. Access Anywhere. Easy Collaboration. Try It Free. Integrated Design Tools. Next-Gen 3D CAD/CAM. Fabrication.