SainSmart Genmitsu CNC Router 3018-PROVer Kitbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-3018PROVer-A
- Class leading value got even easier to use.
- The 3018-PROVer is the latest version of the 3018 Desktop CNC DIY Kit Series. Now Pre-assembled and no fuss with assembly taking less than 15 minutes out of the box.
- Still based on open-source Grbl v1.1 the PROVer has stepped up to more powerful but silent Toshiba TB6S109 drivers with added life and performance along with added Optocouplers to protect your mainboard from hard stops without risk of damage and eliminate signal noise for more consistent projects and longevity.
- Make more with the all-aluminum body and take advantage of the added stability for milling a wider range of materials while also making clean up even easier with acrylic safety baffles to help contain dust and provide a safety barrier.
- Take control of your 3018-PROVer Desktop CNC machine with controls at your fingertips. The 1.8” display will clearly display readouts and provide manual control of your mill without any computer. If a project gets out of hand the PROVer has an emergency stop control that is very visible and easy to access for immediate shutdown of your machine.
*Due to limited manufacturing and shipping capacity, we have to limit 5 units per day. We apologize for the temporary restrictions.
*This item is excluded from all promotions and discount codes.
Note: Buyers may be responsible for paying additional import duties or taxes that apply to cross-border purchases. UK adapter not included in this CNC router.
The 3018-PROVer is the newest addition to the Genmitsu CNC 3018 series family. This pre-assembled desktop CNC machine allows you to be up and running in 15 minutes instead of 2 hours, making it no challenge for beginners.
Boasts an all-aluminum body with an oxide blue look, the 3018 PROVer gives you a premium look and feel for your machine.
The 5mm acrylic baffles can block the 'flying' pieces of wood/other cutaway materials so that you can safely monitor the engraving process.
Offline Controller with 1.8" TFT LCD Display
This machine comes standard with a newly designed offline controller with 1.8" display so you can view readouts clearly and control the CNC router without connecting to a computer.
Laser Module Available
If you are an experienced CNC engraving enthusiast looking for an upgrade, you can add the matching SainSmart laser module kit to the machine. With this module, it can absolutely give you different ways to unleash your creativity.
Genmitsu 3018-PROVer is the successor to the 3018-PRO, and the new version has brought improvements to many parts, including the excellent design and safety features, pre-assembly, upgraded mainboard, etc. Whether you’re a CNC beginner, a hobbyist or a small business owner looking for an enterprise-quality for commercial purposes, this is an excellent choice.
- Effective Engraving Area: 260 x 155 x 35mm(10.2 x 6.1 x 1.4”)
- Frame Size: 400 x 330 x 240mm(15.7 x 13.0 x 9.4”)
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Z-Axis Component Material: ABS
- Spindle: 775 motor, 12V~24V, 10000 RPM;
- Rated power: 60W; Maximum power: 120W
- Step Motor: 1.3 A, 12V, 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in-lb)
- Drill Bits: Tip 0.1 mm, 20 degrees, Diameter 3.175 mm
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64 bits, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS
- Software: Grbl control(Candle)
- Power Supply: 24V/5A, with CE, FCC & PSE certifications
- Perfect for: Hobbyists, Crafters, Woodworkers, Industrial Designers, Educators, Engineers, Jewelers and more!
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x 3018-PROVer CNC Router Machine (Some parts need to be assembled)
- 1 x Offline Control Module
- 1 x Tools Box
- 1 x Screw/ Nut Accessories Box
Laser Bundle (+$160)
- Everything in Standard Kit
- 1 x SainSmart Blue Laser Module Kit 5.5W ($150 value)
- 1 x Genmitsu CNC Router Bits Essential Kit ($65 value)
|Genmitsu 1810-PRO||Genmitsu 3018-PRO||Genmitsu 3018-PROVer||Genmitsu 3018-MX3|
|Assembly Time||2 hours||2 hours||15 minutes||2 hours|
|Working Area||180x100x45mm||300x180x45mm||260 x 155 x 35mm||260x155x35mm|
|Home and Limit switches||x||x||✓||✓|
|Comes with Offline Controller?||✓||✓||✓||x|
|Switchable to Laser Module?||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Not quite the 15 minutes to assemble as advertised but in 2 hours I had it done. The SD card was a big help since the video shows you the steps to assemble as you follow along with the manual. Next is downloading the software and doing a test carving.
Overall a good system for the price. Haven't tried the laser yet, but the router works well. System will take longer than 15 minutes to assemble, but it is still easy to do in about an hour or two. Instructions exceeded my expectations. Might have to put in a little extra effort after assembling to make sure everything is squared and there isnt any binding. The table on the unit I received had to be adjusted because it would bind and not reach the home limit switch, but it wasn't a major issue. The system has a little bit of backlash, but nothing that would make a noticeable impact for most wood projects. Any issues like this are to be expected though on this level of system. Cutters seem to be a good value too. I have only done a few hours of work, but no dulling or breaking of bits yet. The bundle comes with an assortment that are useful for a variety of different tasks. Overall, I am very pleased.
The CNC Router Kit is really well done. The instructions and descriptions of the items are very professional. The instructional video and the starter software helped me get the system up and running in one afternoon. There is a lot to learn and it is a very instructional system. I am still waiting on the delivery of the laser part of the kit that I am told was shipped separately.
Just received my order, assembled it last night I will be testing it over the weekend. I was pleased with the ease of the assembly and the build quality is very nice.
Delivered has advertised...…Great...…!
A great starter kit.
Easy to assemble, very capable for price/size, works like a champ with my Mac
Very NICE MACHINE"!
I spent longer than I thought setting it up. Even with pre-assembly I spent a good 5 hours putting it together, wire management, and computer set up. It came with some wire mounts and zip ties that make it look nice after some wire management. I would recommend getting PTFE Teflon dry lubricant for the lead screws.
Download Driver for Windows
Download Driver for Mac OS
LaserGRBL The best free GCode sender for DIY Laser Engraver. LaserGRBL is able to load and stream GCode path to arduino, as well engrave images, pictures and logo with internal conversion tool. Can click here to buy a laser module.
LightBurn is a premium version of LaserGRBL which allows you powerful tools for editing, adjusting the layout and controlling your laser. LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Can click here to buy the LightBurn GCode License Key.
Easel is the all-in-one software solution for 3D carving machines. Designed by Inventables, Easel is the easiest way to get started in the world of 3D carving.
Fusion 360 Integrated CAD, CAM, & CAE software for everyone. Animation. Access Anywhere. Easy Collaboration. Try It Free. Integrated Design Tools. Next-Gen 3D CAD/CAM. Fabrication.