SainSmart Lead Free Solder Wire | 1mm 100g | Sn99 Cu0.7 Ag0.3Brand: SainSmart SKU: 101-92-600FT
- Lead-Free: Lead free solder is better for your job as well as the environment.
- Size: Inside with rosin core, it weighs 100g/ 0.22lbs; The size of solder wire roll is 5.4 x 5.4 x 2.8cm/ 2.1 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches; The diameter of the electrical soldering wire is 1mm/ 0.039 inches.
- Composition: Sn/ Ag/ Cu: 99%/ 0.3%/ 0.7%; Flux: 2%.
- Physical Performance: The melting point is 227°C(440.6℉); Good fluidity and heats evenly, good thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Application: Perfect for electric soldering and wire connections. Such as micro soldering on motherboard, SMD soldering, radios, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board.
SainSmart lead free solder wire is a professional soldering wire for the electronic device. It does not contain any lead in it and certified by ROHS. This is friendly to our environment and protects you from toxic odor. Feature with low melting point that can improve working efficiency. It can be widely used for home appliances repair and electronic equipment maintenance. We strongly suggested purchase with our best selling portable soldering iron Pro32 or TS80.
- Lead content: lead-free
- Flux: 2%
- Sn/ Ag/ Cu: 99%/ 0.3%/ 0.7%
- Gross Weight: 100g/0.22lbs
- Diameter: 1mm
- Melting point: 227°C(440.6℉)
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart 1mm Lead Free Solder Wire (100g)
It does what it says when you tin.