[Discontinued]ToolPAC TS80 Smart Soldering Iron, USB Type-C Power
TS80 is a newly designed smart soldering iron, suitable for hobbyists, tinkerers, or electrical engineers doing the most precise repair jobs.
The integrated STM32 processor automatically regulates the TS80’s “sleep”, “standby”, and “operating” modes, ensuring a safe operation for the user. Equipped with an OLED screen, giving feedback on the TS80’s operation status.
Driven by the pursuit of perfection, TS80 is a smaller and thinner soldering iron than its ancestor TS100. This unit is powered by USB Type-C interface and QC3.0 standard input. It can be powered using any mobile power supply that meets the QC3.0 (9V 2A) protocol. TS80 is ready for work anytime!
The body of the TS80 is made of a CNC machined aluminum alloy. This provides you with a small, but robust package designed to last!
Excellent Temperature Control
The internal ceramic heating core and pure copper heating conductor focuses the heat to the iron’s tip, ensuring easy, reliable, and consistent operation for all jobs!
Code Application Layer Open Source
The TS80’s firmware is open source, allowing for customized adjustment of the iron’s parameters and behavior!
Why Choose SainSmart?
As an industry leader since 2010, SainSmart offers a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on all parts, so you can rest assured that your purchase is protected.
- Temperature Range: 100℃ - 400℃ (Max)
- Power Input: 9V/2A (QC 3.0)
- Data/Power Interface: USB Type-C
- Temperature stability: ±3%
- Display: OLED
- Length: controller: 95.5mm; tip: 60+40mm
- Weight: 36.5g (power adaptor not included)
Certifications: CE, FCC
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
For the main kit
- 1x SainSmart TS80 Soldering Iron Controller
- 1x TS-B02 Soldering Iron Tip (New type of soldering tip, higher efficiency)
- English User Manual
For the complete kit
- 1 x SainSmart TS80 Soldering Iron Controller
- 1 x TS-D25 Soldering Iron Tip
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x Power Plug Adapter
- 1 x Safety Ground Wire
- 1 x English User Manual
- 1 x Allen Key