TS101 65W Smart Soldering Iron with TS-B2 Tip & USB Type C Cable, DC+PD Power Input
- TS101 uses DC and PD dual power input. The power range of the DC5525 interface has been extended to DC 9-24V (up to 65W). A USB-C interface replaces the original Micro USB interface, which serves for firmware upgrades, and a standard PD power input of up to 90W.
- The TS101 Soldering Iron embeds a smart processor chip to accurately control temperature and monitor the soldering iron tip. It also has an automatic sleep mode and an automatic overheat warning.
- The newly added "Boost" heating function can quickly heat up in a short time to meet the welding needs of special scenes. Also, the temperature is displayed on the OLED screen, which can be accurately and easily adjusted from 122°F to 752°F (50°C to 400°C).
- TS101 controller has a sharp and tough overall appearance and uses a larger 128*32 pixel OLED screen to display more heating data.
- TS101 and TS100 use the same soldering iron tips, so your existing TS100 soldering tips can continue to be used for this upgrade version of iron.
TS101 Smart Soldering Iron
- Soldering Tip x 1
- TS101 Controller x 1
- Anti-Slip Cap x 1
- USB-C Silicone Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1
How to Boost:
- In working state, hold on pressing Button A to enter Boost mode.
- After release, the controller will adjust to the preset working temperature.
Brand New Menu Operation Structure, More Humanized
Each small setting is considerate of your need.