You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Product Tags
- 8 Signal RELAY
- Interface definition:
- IN(x): High level. Low level cut-off
- This item has been assembled,
- Led indicator for each relay.
- FR-4 Fiber glass PCB ( Double Layer ).
- PCB thickness: 1.6mm.
- Size: 103 x 51 x 16 mm .
- Power Supply: 5V DC / 70mA (relay all ON).
Input control signal voltage:
- 0V - 0.5V Low stage (relay is OFF),
- 0.5V – 2.5V (unknown state).
- 2.5V - 5V High state (relay is ON).
Input control signal high state current:
- 2.5V: 0.1mA
- 3.3V: 0.18mA
- 5V: 0.35mA
- Voltage: 5V DC.
- Current: 8.3mA.
- Resistance: 2880 ohm +-10%.
- Contact Resistance: <0.1 ohm.
- Contact Capacity: 125V AC / 1A, 30V DC / 2 A.
- Best value DPDT board out thereReview by Tim
Quality Value Price
I use this in a remote controlled preamp. Each relay provides one stereo switch. Easy to drive from an Arduino.
The only thing that's not ideal is that it powers up in a random state, but I think that's more down to how it's controlled, and not a flaw in the board, which simply sets the relay based on inputs.
Easy to wire up, robust, no problems.
- Not quite meets specs but still goodReview by Richard
Quality Value Price
This relay board needs to have a resistor change to drive it from 3.3 volts reliably. Other than that, it is good to go with a Raspberry Pi. I replaced the 1k resistor with a 680 ohm and removed the 10k ohm resistor since the Raspberry has it's own pulldown resistors on the GPIO bus. I2c port expanders like the MPC 23017 also have pulldown resistors.
We accept payment through Paypal
PayPal is a safer, easier way to pay. You can use your credit card or bank account without exposing your financial information. You can link your credit card or bank account to your PayPal account so you don't have to enter your card number or address when you shop on SainSmart. Just log in to PayPal and quickly check out in a few clicks. In addition, PayPal accepts payments in multiple currencies.
Using PayPal with SainSmart:
1. Visit product page, and click “” or checkout on shopping cart page after reviewing your order details. You will be directed to PayPal website.
2. Log in to your PayPal account, or pay by using your credit cart.
3. Just follow the instructions given by PayPal. You will quickly check out in a few clicks.
4. Please key in the correct shipping address in English while checking out with PayPal. Or the order will be shipped to your PayPal address.
5. Normally, order will be shipped out in 1-2 business days.
Advantages of using PayPal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, sainsmart.com and other users cannot see your credit card information, therefore minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
Prices and Rates
1.SainSmart provides two delivery methods from which to choose:
(1)STANDARD SHIPPING(Free to USA, United Kindom, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, $5 to other countries)
(2)EXPEDITED SHIPPING($12.50 to USA, $17.99 to other countries)
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please find out as much as you can about import taxes in your own country before purchasing an item. In special cases, you may need to pay import duties on certain goods. We will endeavor to assist and cover in cases where duty is charged, if you are charged customs then please collect the package, pay any fees due and then contact us and we will reimburse you. For any assistant on this, you may kindly contact us. We promise to do our best for you.
Delivery & Tracking
Depending on your location and the type of goods you have purchased, SainSmart.com will dispatch your items via 1 from 5 carriers. Items will be shipped from our main warehouse in China. If you prefer to have it shipped from other warehouse, please contact us via email@example.com