Standard One Year Warranty
- SainSmart warrants a product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal indoor use and conditions, for a period of one year for the original invoice date.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
- Handling fees are to be paid for by the customer.
- To make a warranty claim please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
- We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
- We agree, at its option during the warranty period, to furnish a refurbished or replacement product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for handling, packing, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
- Damages incurred during improper or inadequate maintenance
- Repairs by an unauthorized service technician
- Normal wear and tear
Open Box & Clearance Items
- Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
- Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 12 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
- If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact email@example.com so we can arrange a replacement.