SainSmart Rapid UV 405nm 3D Printing Resin 1000mlbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-840GRY
- Rapid UV curing ensures the strength of printing parts and lowers the shrinkage rate. This resin provides you both high toughness and hardness prints.
- The general-purpose resin is compatible with most LCD printers on the market that use 405nm wavelength light. Including EPAX X1, Anycubic Photon, Photon2, WanHao D7, and other LCD printers.
- SainSmart Resin is easy to detach after forming. Low viscosity makes it simple to clean your 3D printer.
- Its performance is stable under room temperature condition and safe to store. Also, with little odor, buy with confidence.
- Great for making functional parts that have high precision and clear details. For better printing quality, we recommend using the LCD light.
SainSmart 3D Resin is a liquid printing material for SLA/LCD printers. Its high precision and cost-effectiveness
make it a useful material, also beloved by the 3D printing fans. This resin allows you to print a model with extremely fine detail, far more than a standard filament printer can produce, and the end result tends to need far less post-processing work to give you a finished product.
If you are working with SLA/LCD printers, SainSmart Resin will definitely worth trying.
- Volume: 1000ml
- Color: Transparent
- Curing Wavelength: 395nm to 405nm
- Hardness (D): 88D
- Viscosity (25C, mPa.s): 100 to 150 mPa.s
- Density: 1.07 to 1.12 g/cm3
- Shrinkage of Vol.: 3.72%-4.24%
- Flexural Strength (Mpa): 59Mpa to 70Mpa
- Flexural Modulus (Mpa): 1.88 to 2.38
- Tensile Strength (Mpa): 35Mpa to 42 Mpa
- Elongation at Break (%): 11% to 20%
- Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature.
- It is recommended to store the resin between 15 Celsius and 35 Celsius in its original container.
- Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart Rapid UV 405nm 3D Printer Resin-1000ml Transparent