- 4 SPDT relays SRD-5VDC-SL-C
- Relay specification: 10A 250VAC/10A 125VAC/10A 30VDC /10A 28VDC
- Power Supply - 5 VDC
- Current consumption - 200 mA
- FT245RL. Datasheet (http://www.ftdichip.com/)
- Led for each relay output
- Power Led
- USb led
- Size - 101*40*16mm
- PCB parameters: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metalized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask
- Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation
- Doubled high current tracks
|Voltage limits||Including ripple||VDC||4...7|
|Nominal input current||Voltage 5VDC||mA||300|
|Power dissipated||When all relays are ON||W||3.6|
|Protection||Against reverse polarity||None|
|Relay outputs count||4|
|Contact type||NO, NC|
- When the board is connected to the PC and the PC is restarted, the relays will be toggled several times. This is because of the structure of the FTDI chip.
- The device must be supplied with 5 VDC or order to work.
- There is no protection against reversed voltage! If the VCC(+5V) and GND are reversed the board will be damaged!
- The board can not work without computer