SainSmart Blue Laser Module Kitbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-285
SainSmart Blue Laser Module perfectly match the SainSmart Genmitsu CNC router kit. With this module, it can absolutely give you different ways to unleash your creativity.
Industrial Grade Design
SainSmart Blue Laser Module is designed for the industrial laser engraving machine, it adopts an intelligent feedback control circuit, external ACC constant current driving Mode. Featuring with reliability, high stability, high efficiency, low noise, and excellent laser beam quality.
Excellent Heat Dissipation
Equipped with large aluminum heatsink and cooling fan, this can help the heat dissipate fast and ensure the laser module works continuously.
Easy to Use
No instructions needed, just plug it to the laser port of the driver board, then it works.
The focus of the laser lens can be adjustable according to your need. This operation can be done by spinning the laser lens.
The laser module is ideal for engraving, cutting, scribing, and drilling. Desired patterns can be made easily on the wood or plastic by this unit.
Tips: When Purchased With SainSmart Genmitsu CNC Router, Two Products Will Be Delivered Separately. These Laser Modules Are Not Compatible with 3018-MX3.
- Please wear laser goggles during usage, avoid to touch the laser directly to the eyes and skin.
- In order to avoid unexpected accident happens, please stay with the machine while the laser module is working.
- Heatsink material: aluminum
- Output power: 2.5W (5.5W)
- Wave length: 450nm blue laser
- Voltage: 12V
- Current: 1A
- Beam shape: Dot (focus adjustable)
- Lift time: >10,000 hours
- Working temperature: -40~75℃
- Can engrave: MDF/ Balsa/ Paper / Wood/ Fabric/ Plastic/ Leather/ Plywood/ Foam Paper/ Anodized Aluminum
- Can not engrave: Metal/ Glass/ PCB/ Transparent Material
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart Blue Laser Module
- 1x goggles
5.5 Watt Laser
This is Outstanding I like it better than the Engraving Spindle
Easy Setup, Lot’s of Fun!
In about 5 minutes, I was able to convert my 3018 Pro CNC from carving to laser etching. I plugged in the offline control and etched the “iPhone” image stored in it’s microSD card on a piece of 1/8” baltic birch plywood. I had already installed LaserGRBL, so next, I grabbed a JPG of a celtic design and etched it. Finally, I created my name & a logo in MSPaint, saved it as a JPG, and burned it on a small leather notebook. I love this thing. My wife is pretty impressed, too.