PA6 Nylon Filament 1.75mm, 1kg, Accuracy +/- 0.04 mm
- PA6 is a thermoplastic plastic with good strength, heat resistance, excellent impact resistance and low warping, but it is sensitive to moisture and needs to be used with the filament dryer.
- Printing Setting: Nozzle Temp: 220℃-280℃, bed Temp: 80℃-100℃, printing speed:30-70mm/s, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.04 mm.
- High strength and Durability: Suitable for manufacturing durable auto parts, mechanical parts, and protective shells. Nylon filament is an excellent choice for engineering materials. PVA glue is always required for better adhesion.
- Wide compatibility: Compatible with most FDM printers that use 1.75mm filament in the market, including SainSmart Creality, MK3, Monprice FlashForge, QIDI, etc.
- SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality PLA/ PVA/ PA/ PETG/ TPU/ PA-CF 3D filament. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
PA6 is a thermoplastic plastic with odorless, non-toxic, good strength, heat resistance, excellent impact resistance, and low warping. Our nylon filament delivers excellent printing quality with no Order or warpage during printing. As the Nylon material is sensitive to moisture, it should be stored in a filament dryer or vacuum bag.
- Filaments Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional accuracy: +/- 0.04 mm
- Recommended Nozzle Temp: 220℃-280℃ (428℉-536℉)
- Recommended Bed Temp: 80℃-100℃ (176℉-212℉)
- Printing Speed: 30-70mm/s
- Abrasion of the brass nozzle happens quite often when printing nylon filament. A wear-resistant nozzle, such as hardened steel and ruby nozzle, is highly recommended.
- If this nylon material is used as the support material for itself, please remove the support structure before excessive moisture absorption. Otherwise, the support structure can be permanently bonded to the model.