Flexible 87A TPU Filament 1.75mm, 1kg, Transparent
Flexible and Soft: Specially formulated plastic with increased amount of flexibility, with rigid structure. Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones. 1.75mm diameter, 87A hardness, 1.12 Density(g/cm3).
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible
Suitable for Direct Extruder The flexible material needs to direct extruder feeding, and there is no gap between the wire feed roller and the extruder, otherwise the flexible material will curl and get stuck between the two, resulting in poor feeding.
Premium TPU Filament: TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible. It has high transparency, high mechanical strength, and good properties.
Impact resistance & wide applicability: Great perfomance in waterproof, cold and UV resistance, good for industrial production, medical applications, industrial arts, personal DIY, etc.
The transparent flexible TPU consumables with a hardness of 87A are strong and durable; the printed product is softer than TPU-95A, but harder than the elastic printed product; the printed product has a certain degree of transparency.
High Resilience & Mechanical Strength
87A TPU Filament is a transparent, flexible, and elastic material with high resilience and mechanical strength (bending, tension, and compression), abrasion, and aging resistance. It is also very resistant to chemicals, water, oil, and solvents.
High Impact Resistance
It is also waterproof, cold and UV resistant (resistant to yellowing, able to withstand sun exposure). It are good for printing footwear. Many sports shoes, such as softball shoes, golf shoes, etc. It can use 87A TPU material for sole production, or to print the entire shoe model.
Shoe material Machinery Automobile Electronic appliances Conveying pipeline Sporting products
- Drying (55℃/>4H) before printing is recommended to achieve the best printing effect. It is recommended to use it with dry box cartridges when printing.
- It is recommended to use a direct extruder two-wheel reduction extruder designed for flexibility, and eFlex materials cannot be printed with a remote extruder.
- The nozzle may have impurities after printing for a long time. It is recommended to use it with the cleaning filament. If necessary, replace the nozzle and throat with a new one.
- Density(g/cm3): 1.12
- Tensile Strength(MPa): 52
- Elongation at Break(%): 500
- Durability: 9/10
- Printability: 6/10
Recommended printing parameters
- Extruder Temperature: 220 – 250℃
- Recommended temperature: 240℃
- Bed temperature: 45 – 60°C
- Fan Speed: 100%
- Printing Speed: 20 – 50mm/s
- Heated Bed: Optional
- Recommended Build Surfaces: Masking paper, PVP solid glue, PEI
1x SainSmart 87A TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm, 1kg