Genmitsu 30pcs PCB Drill Bits Set, 0.1mm-3.0mm, 1/8" Shank, PD30A
- High Quality: The PCB drill bits set are made of high-quality tungsten carbide steel alloy, which is high wear resistance, high hardness, anti-impairment. Seismic design on the blade edge enables it to stay stable during engraving.
- Various Sizes: 1/8'' shank; bits diameter: 0.1mm, 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.1mm, 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm, 1.5m, 1.6mm, 1.7mm, 1.8mm, 1.9mm, 2.0mm, 2.1mm, 2.2mm, 2.3mm, 2.4mm, 2.5mm, 2.6mm, 2.7mm, 2.8mm, 2.9mm, 3.0mm. This Set contains 30 different size drill bits diameter, each size having 1 pcs.
- Advantage: With spiral flute cutting edge, these PCB drill bits can reduce cutting force and prevent the drill from broken and improve accuracy. They work quickly and cleanly, with no glitches or scrap left.
- Application: Suitable for amber beeswax, printed circuit boards, 3D printer nozzle cleaning, plexiglass, bakelite, CNC engraving, jewelry, plastic, and other precise drilling.
- 30-piece Combo Set: There are 3 sets of drill bits (Set A: 0.1mm-1.0mm; Set B: 1.1mm-2.0mm; Set C: 2.1mm-3.0mm), each of 10 pieces, and each set has a protective box. It's easy to store and carry.
Material: Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy
Cutting Diameter: 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9/1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6/ 1.7/1.8/1.9/2.0/2.1/2.3/2.4/2.5/2.6/2.7/2.8/2.9/3.0mm, total 30pcs
Shank Diameter: 1/8" (3.175mm)
Overall Length: 38mm
Total 30pcs (10pcs/set)
1 set of PCB Drill Bits (0.1mm-1.0mm)
1 set of PCB Drill Bits (1.1mm-2.0mm)
1 set of PCB Drill Bits (2.1mm-3.0mm)
Perfect product. Recommended
Eye glass repair
I liked the wide range in diameters with small increments from one size to the next. I use them on a Genmitsu router for.... drilling circuit boards. And much thicker phenolic material for making test jigs with spring contacts.
This is my replacement set. Arrived intact. Have not used yet but they appear to be as described and of decent quality. First set arrived with broken drill bit.
This is a great set! Has lots of bits, nice range of small sizes and fits in my Foredom perfectly. Very pleased!
I have snapped a few off during the carving process which means starting over. The diameter of the bits seems to be incredibly accurate. I wish they were a little longer. I feel the depth of my detail carvings need a longer bit.
Perfect sizes for working on plastic scale models. Only wish sizes were easier to see on the bits. Let the bit do the work these are small and can be fragile.