Request access to our exclusive SainSmart Genmitsu CNC Users Group
CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
This is a LightBurn license key for GCode controllers (DIY / hobby). It allows installing on up to two computers, PC, Mac, or Linux. The key will be emailed to you (this may take up to 24 hours) and can be applied to the trial version to unlock the software.
See the Download/Trial Page for software downloads.
The GCode version supports Cohesion3D, Smoothieware, Grbl, Marlin, and Grbl-LPC based controllers.
Please use the trial period to test it with your hardware to be sure it will work for you.
Tips: License purchase is non-refundable. The license key will be emailed to you within 12 hours. *This license is excluded from all promotions and discount codes.$40.00
- Mach3 turns a typical computer into a CNC machine controller. It is very rich in features and provides a great value to those needing a CNC control package.
- Mach3 works on most Windows PC’s to control the motion of motors (stepper & servo) by processing G-Code.
- While comprising many advanced features, it is the most intuitive CNC control software available. Mach3 is customizable and has been used for many applications with numerous types of hardware.
*Tips: You will receive an email containing a registration code that can be used on the Mach3 website to redeem for a license. Software purchase is not refundable. Do not lose your registration code or give it to others. You must keep a record of your purchase and account information.$175.00
Mach4-Hobby is completely new software with less than 1% of the programming code in common with Mach3. It was written from the ground up to be expandable, flexible, and extremely responsive for use with very large files.
*Tips: You will receive an email containing a registration code that can be used on the Mach4 website to redeem for a license. Software purchase is not refundable. Do not lose your registration code or give it to others. You must keep a record of your purchase and account information. Our CNC routers don't support Mach4-Hobby.$200.00
- Carveco Maker, the first step to making great products on your CNC. Featuring easy-to-use design tools and the ability to create highly accurate, dependable toolpaths; Carveco Maker is a great, affordable option to pair with your new CNC router or engraver.
- Whether you’re a weekend maker, traditional craftsmen, or entirely new to working with a CNC router or engraver, Carveco Maker provides you with all the tools you need to create high-quality 2D and 3D products, quickly and easily.
- Carveco Maker’s simple yet powerful design and make features guide you through the entire process, from conceptual sketch to finished design.
- It’s the perfect introduction for woodworkers, sign-makers or makers looking to produce artistic, personalised products on their own CNC hardware.
- Enjoy the promotional price of $150 for this Carveco Maker 12-Month Subscription. License purchase is non-refundable. The license key will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
$180.00$150.00 SAVE $30.00