Micsig TO-Series Automotive Tablet Oscilloscope 4 Channels 100MHz, TO1004A
[Compact and Portable] Professional-grade durability with ABS+TPU protection and built-in 7500mAh Li-ion battery for 4/5h fieldwork.
[Intuitive Touchscreen] Large 10.1-inch TFT-LCD display with ultra-high 1280 x 800 resolution and full touch operation for efficient use.
[Powerful Hardware] Core upgrades for speedy processing, 32GB storage for video recording. Universal Probe Interface (UPI) supplies power to active probes and automatically configures probe attenuation ratio.
[User-Friendly UI] Speedy Android operating experience with upgraded UI design for effortless waveform control.
[Complete Connectivity] Equipped with Wi-Fi, USB 3.0/2.0 Host, USB Type-C, Grounding, HDMI, and Trigger Out interfaces for remote control.
Micsig Digital Automotive Tablet Oscilloscope TO1004
Micsig TO series 1004 Flat-Panel Oscilloscope - a compact and powerful tool for engineers on the go. With up to 4 analog channels, 100 MHz bandwidth, and a 1GS/s sampling rate, this oscilloscope offers unparalleled performance.
Serial Bus Decoding and Analysis Support
UARTLIN, CAN, CSPIand other hardware-based serial bus decoding and triggering, display waveform and data at the same time.
Powerful Trigger Functions Support
Edge, Pulse, Logic, N Edge, Runt, Slope, Timeout, Video and Serial trigger, most intuitive trigger settings, fast and easy trigger source switching.
Hardware Digital Filtering
The TO series high pass / low pass filter function helps engineers rule out insignificant frequency so to eliminate interference and observe the true state of the signal.
Color Temperature Display
The Color temperature display is similar to the intensity-graded trace function, but the trace occurrence is represented by different colors as opposed to changes in the intensity of one color. Red colors represent more frequently occurred events, while blue represents less frequently ones.
256-Level Intensity Grading
The TO series has a digital fluorescent display, the resulting intensity-graded trace is brighter for events that occur with more frequency and dims when the events occur with less frequency.
- User-Defined Channel Label Users can set different labels for different sources to facilitate observation and readout.
- The TO series Tablet Oscilloscope comes in a compact form factor of about 5cm thick making it the go-to oscilloscope
- Built-in 7500mAh Li-ion battery, Support Power-off lock, more secure to travel with.
- Power button, Grounding plug, Probe Calibration Output,USB3.0/2.0,HDMl,Type-C,Power Supply, Power-off Lock(Note: switch to ON for first-time use)
The TO series supports PC software + Mobile App (Android /iOS) remote control via Wi-Fi, and USB, able to access the internet for online upgrades, it also can be projected through an HDMI port for demonstrations for training and education purposes.
- Invert: Support
- Bandwidth filter:TO1004: 20MHz, high pass / low pass (to 30KHz)
- Coupling: DC, AC, GND
- Input Impedance and Accuracy: TO1004: 1MΩ±1%
- Vertical divisions: 10div
- Vertical scale factor: TO1004: 1mV/div~10V/div 1MΩ
- DC Gain accuracy: 5mV/div ~10V/div: ≤ ±2.0%≤ 2mV/div: ≤ ±3.0%
- Vertical offset range: (1MΩ/50Ω) ±2.5V(@probe 1X, ﹤500mV/div), ±120V(@probe 1X, ≥500mV/div)
- Noise floor: ≤1.2mVpp(1mV/div, 1MΩ)
- Probe type Voltage / Current
- Active probe apply Support
- Probe Auto: Identification Support
- Probe Attenuation Ratio: 1mX~10kX, 1-2-5 sequence
- Max. input voltage: CAT I 300Vrms 400Vpk (1MΩ), 5Vrms (50Ω)
- Channel isolation: ﹥40dB (≤100MHz), ﹥35dB (﹥100MHz)
- Waveform expansion: Screen center, channel Zero
- Channel selection: Support
- Channel label: Support
What Accessoires Inclued?
- 4 pcs or 2 pcs for 10X standard probes (incl. grounding nut, grounding crocodile clip, standard rubber plug)
- Power adapter (12V DC, 4A)
- Power cord
- Smart calibration certificate Annex
- Digital User Manual
- Smart packing list