CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
High Resolution & Touchable Display
800x480 hardware resolution, up to 1920x1080 resolution configurable by software.
Capacitive touch screen, maximum supports 5 points touch, doesn’t need the driver at all.
Compatible with mainstream mini PC, such as Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers.
Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
Used as a Raspberry Pi display that supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kodi, Win10 IOT, single-touch, free drive.
Work as a PC monitor, support Win7, Win8, Win10 system 5 point touch (XP and older version system: single-point touch), free drive.
Build in OSD menu, contrast, brightness, and saturation can be adjusted.
3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output.$64.99
- RGB:800*480; Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (width: height), Dimension (mm) 106x190
- Brightness: 250cd/m2 (Typ.)
- Signal Interface: Parallel RGB (1 ch, 6-bit)
- Display Mode: TN, often white display, transmissive
This LCD is directly-pluggable into any version of Raspberry Pi. With 800x480 high resolution and HDMI interface, it can also work as a computer monitor.
- Directly-pluggable into any revision of Raspberry Pi (only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- Not only the Pi, you can also use it with any other Mini-PCs like cubieboard.