SainSmart Solder Wire | 1mm 100g | Sn63 Pb37
- Advantage: 37% lead content effectively lowers melting point and improves the soldering gloss, also saves your work time.
- Size: Inside with rosin core, it weighs 100g/ 0.22lbs; The size of solder wire roll is 5.4 x 5.4 x 5.1cm/ 2.1 x 2.1 x 2.0 inches; The diameter of the electrical soldering wire is 1mm/ 0.039 inches.
- Composition: Sn: 63%; Pb: 37%; Flux: 2%.
- Physical Performance: The melting point is 183°C(361℉); Good fluidity and heats evenly, good thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Application: Perfect for electric soldering and wire connections. Such as micro soldering on motherboard, SMD soldering, radios, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board.
- You May Also Like Lead-Free solder wire: 0.6mm 100g | 0.8mm 100g | 1mm 100g
- Lead Content: 37%; Sn Content: 63%
- Flux: 2%
- Gross Weight: 100g/0.22lbs
- Diameter: 1mm
- Melting point: 183°C(361℉)
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart 1mm Solder Wire (100g)
Scroll To Top