2-Channel Signal Relay Modulebrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-70-112
- 2 Signal relay
- Interface definition:
- IN(x): High level. Low level cut-off
- This item has been assembled,
- Led indicator for each relay.
- FR-4 Fiber glass PCB ( Double Layer ).
- PCB thickness: 1.6mm.
- Size: 54 x 46 x 16 mm .
- Power Supply: 5V DC / 40mA (relay all ON).
Input control signal voltage:
- 0V - 0.5V Low stage (relay is OFF),
- 0.5V â€?2.5V (unknown state).
- 2.5V - 5V High state (relay is ON).
Input control signal high state current:
- 2.5V: 0.1mA
- 3.3V: 0.18mA
- 5V: 0.35mA
- Voltage: 5V DC.
- Current: 8.3mA.
- Resistance: 2880 ohm +-10%.
- Contact Resistance: <0.1 ohm.
- Contact Capacity: 125V AC / 1A, 30V DC / 2 A.
Take a close look at the PCB art file above and you will notice that C4 and NC4 are wired together. This renders this channel of the second relay of limit use. The normally open side of the relay can still be used, but the normally closed section is permanently made. This is really only a 1.5 channel relay board.
Good enough for my project.