8-Channel 5V Relay Module with Acrylic casebrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-70-C19
This is a 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
The protective case is made by high grade acryl, which provides excellent protection, with fashion appearance. This is unique design for relay module with pin lekage, which provides easy connection to other components.
- 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
1. Christmas Light Project
A Relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate the switch and provide electrical isolation between two circuits.
- This 8 channel 5V relay has both optical and magnetic isolation, providing a lot of protection to the inputs from electrical faults on the outputs.
- Works well with both 3.3V and 5V logic (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Teensy..), requiring little current drive.
- Breadboard friendly, using Female/male dupont makes it extremely convenient for prototyping.
- LED indicates its working status. Red refers to errors.
- 3 terminals per SPDT relay.
All of these features make SainSmart relay a great component for automation projects.
Strongly recommended SainSmart 8 channels WiFi remote control model.
It works with the 8 channel relay to help you realize controlling your other devices remotely.
This Model helps you to avoid complicated wiring processes and save you much time to accomplish your goal. You can feel free to enjoy the remote controlling of your other devices with the SainSmart 8 channel relay by using our codes and app.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1 x 8-Channel 5V Relay Module
1 x Acrylic case
So far I’ve only done a quick test but it seems to be working just great can’t beat the price and I love the case