8-Channel 5V Solid State Relay ModuleBrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-70-111 SKU: 101-70-111
This item has been assembled, and electrical test passed.
- Led indicator for each relay.
- FR-4 Fiber glass PCB ( Double Layer ).
- PCB thickness: 1.6mm.
- Size: 155 x 55 x 24 mm ( approximately 6.1 x 2.17 x 0.95 inch ).
SSR Output (each channel):
- Load voltage range: 75 to 264V AC (50/60Hz).
- Load current: 0.1 to 2 AMP.
- 5VDC / 160mA (all channel ON).
Input control signal voltage:
- 0V - 0.5V Low stage (SSR is OFF),
- 0.5V - 2.5V (unknown state).
- 2.5V - 20V High state (SSR is ON).
- Manufacturer: OMRON
- Part number: G3MB-202P, 5V version.
- Isolation: Phototriac.
- Zero cross: Yes.
- Rated output load: 2A at 100 to 240V AC.(50/60Hz).
- Load type: General purpose.
I'm using this board with a Raspberry Pi to control a Christmas light show. It works brilliantly. The switching speed of these solid state relays is amazing, and being solid state there isn't a "click" every time one fires. The board is labeled clearly, so anyone with basic electronics knowledge should be able to wire it up in a minute flat.
I have no issue about this powerful board; it is attractive in price and quality
It’s no exaggeration to say that the products of Sainsmart are good, I have bought many things here, I do like it!
The board is constructed pretty well and for the price I was surprised to find that every relay (I bought two boards) was working flawlessly. I only have one complaint. There was one loose solder connection on an output terminal that would cause the light on that relay to flicker. In general, it's a good product.
The Price is really good , and works as expected .
Good build quality. Good soldering and component placement. I think the relays might be on the light side for switching heaters or motors that have a high initial current draw. All in all, it's an excellent product for the price.
Does exactly as expected and actually much smaller than I expected. Good build quality.Work like a charm and are the best value on the internet.
The board is well set up and pretty easy to work with if you know what you are doing. The downside is that it does not come with any documentation, so unless you can figure out how to use the board from the info on this page, you may have a hard time with the board.