XBee Shield for Arduinobrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-50-105-01
The XBee shield for Arduino (an Expansion Board without XBee module) is a compliant solution designed to meet low-cost, low-power wireless sensor networks with special needs.
- Shield for the platform.
- Board mates directly with the Arduino USB board and allows to wireless communicate over a modified ZigBee protocol using the popular XBee module from Maxstream.
- Shield does not include an XBee module. Any XBee module will work with the shield.
The XBee shield for Arduino (an Expansion Board without XBee module) is a compliant solution designed to meet low-cost, low-power wireless sensor networks with special needs. The module is easy to use, low power consumption, and the provision of critical data between devices reliable transmission. As the innovative design, XBee-PRO can be in the range 2-3 times beyond the standard ZigBee modules. XBee-PRO modules work in the ISM 2.4 GHz frequency band. The MaxStream's XBee (1 mW) Zigbee module is pin-compatible.
The Xbee module is widely used in the United States, Canada, Australia, Israel and Europe. The establishment of RF communication does not require any configuration and the module's default configuration supports a wide range of data system applications. You can also use a simple AT command to advanced configuration. An OEM developer is now XBee code development package. It is self-developed in collaboration with the MaxStream ZigBee/802.15.4 RF module code.
- Ranges 2-3 times beyond the standard ZigBee modules
- Easy to install with the Arduino
- Works with simple AT command
- Low power consumption
- Xbee 1mw
- Xbee Pro
- Xbee 2.5 series
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x XBee Shield for Arduino