Green, PLA Filament 1.75mm 1kg/2.2lbbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-125
PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints.
- No heated bed required.
- Less warping, more flexible than ABS filament.
- Easy to print. Printing temperature is 180°C - 200°C.
- Environment-friendly biodegradable material. No harm to human and environment.
- Material: PLA - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Color: Green
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool
- Diameter: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
- Roundness: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.07 mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature: 180°C - 200°C
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE1x SainSmart Black PLA 3D Printing Filament
This is good quality PLA filament that is easy to work with. It hardens to a soft plastic that is easily cleaned up after printing. It seems closer to ABS in this sense than to any other PLA that I've used. News update: SainSmart has experienced some recent issues with their PLA vendor so this product was currently not available when I last checked. I also discovered that Zen Toolworks has a very good PLA filament available that compares very closely to this SainSmart product.