MACH4 CNC Softwarebrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-SWMACH4
Mach4 is completely new software with less than 1% of the programming code in common with Mach3. It was written from the ground up to be expandable, flexible, and extremely responsive for use with very large files.
*Tips: You will receive an email containing a registration code that can be used on the Mach4 website to redeem for a license. Software purchase is not refundable. Do not lose your registration code or give it to others. You must keep a record of your purchase and account information. Our CNC routers don't support Mach4.
- Mach4 is our newest version of CNC motion control software.
- Mach4 was written from the ground up to be expandable, flexible, and extremely responsive for use with very large files.
- Mach3 was designed for simple hobby machines and still serves this purpose well. When quality, speed, and the ability to use or learn industrial style controls and methods are what is needed, Mach4 is the correct choice. While there was only one version of Mach3, Mach4 is offered in different versions. Each version of Mach4 is built upon the same core. The architecture of Mach4 is modular and allows for quicker development to expand the already large feature set that Mach4 offers. Mach4 has been in use on Industrial equipment running constantly for over two years.
- The standard Mach4 installer contains the screens and profiles to run Mills, Drills, Lathes, Routers, Tangential knife, Plasma, and 3D Printer machines. The full list of machines being controlled by Mach4 is much longer, but these machines can quickly be setup with the profiles and screens available in the standard Mach4 installer. Laser is the next machine to get a full profile for easy setup.
PREFERRED: 32 or 64-bit Laptop or Desktop – Using an External Motion Controller
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- An appropriate external motion controller
- Mach4 Plugin for the selected Motion Controller
- 2Ghz CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Video Card with 256MB RAM(Large G-code files, especially 3D files will require a video card with 512MB RAM or higher)
*Use of Parallel Port for machine control only with desktop style computers with 32-bit versions of windows 7 and below.