NEMA-17 2-Phase 4-Wire 1.5A 40mm 1.8° Stepper Motor for 3D Printing & CNCbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-91-211
This item is a stepper motor, with 4 pin cable for convenient use, suitable for 17HD34008-22B mixing type stepping motor. Necessary replacement for 3D printer.
- 1m wire to connect an electrical machine, on the other hand has several optional connections; To prevent shrink tubing effect that the wire gets tangled up D-shaped shaft with 22mm, electric machine with high torque and high speed, low noise.
- Suitable for mixing 17HD40005-22B stepper motor.
- Drive mode: Hack wave constant current drive.
- Exciting mode: two-phase 4-wire. It is available for the rotation of the forward and reverse.
- Ambient temperature: -20 50 ?
- RH: 90% max
- Mounting position: shaft horizontal or vertical installation
- DC winding resistance (25 ?): 1.6 Ω ± 10%
- Wnding Inductance: 3.2mH ± 20%
- Cogging torque: 18mN.m REF
- Holding torque: â‰?360mN.m (I = 1.3A)
- Max Blank switching frequency: â‰?1400pps
- Max Idle Frequenc :. â‰?8000pps
- Temperature rise: lt;80 K
- Step angle accuracy: 1.8 ° ± 5%
- Rotational inertia: 57g.cm 2
- Motor Weight: 0.28 kg / pcs REF
- Insulation resistance: Cold insulation resistance should be more than 100 mOhm (between the motor stator and terminal)
- Dielectric strength: The space between the motor stator and terminal should withstand able AC600V / 1s without degradation. Leakage current of less than 1 mA.
- Size (L * W * H): ca. 42 * 42 * 40mm / 1.65 * 1.65 * 1.57 inch
- 1x Nema 17 2 Phase 4-Wire 1.5A 40mm 1.8° Stepper Motor
- 1x Cable