Red, Fluorescein PLA Filament 1.75mm 1kg/2.2lbbrand: SainSmart SKU: 21-028-147
PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints.
- No heated bed required.
- Less warping, more flexible than ABS filament.
- Easy to print. Printing temperature is 180°C - 200°C.
- Environment-friendly biodegradable material. No harm to human and environment.
- Material: PLA - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Color: Fluorescein Red
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool
- Diameter: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
- Roundness: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.07 mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature: 180°C - 200°C