PLA 3D Printing Filament, 1.75mm 1kg / 2.2lb for 3D Printers RepRap Prusa (Luminous Blue)Brand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-119 SKU: 101-90-119
Let's make our ideas actual! SainSmart 3D printing filament can do the work for you!
PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints.
- Does not require heated print bed. Can print directly.
- Less warping, more flexible than ABS filament.
- Easy to print. Printing temperature is 180°C - 200°C.
- Environment-friendly, PLA material is biodegradable. No harm to human and environment.
- Material : PLA - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Diameter: 3mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 3mm (+/- 0.07mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature: 180°C - 200°C
- No need to heated bed to print.
1x SainSmart PLA 3D Printing Filament