SainSmart DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor Module For Arduino AVR PICbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-119
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Resolution adjusting range:9-12 bytes
- With installing hole, easy to install, hole diameter: 2.5mm
- Temperature Range:-55~+125?
- Temperature measurement precision:0.5? working voltage:DC 5V
- Digital signal output
- 1x SainSmart DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor Module
- 3x Dupont Wires
This module is missing the 4.7Kohm pull-up resister. You can fix by soldering a 4.7K ohm resister into two available holes, next to the 18B20, use the top and bottom hole.
I've got this through eBay. Arrived fast in mint condition. By the way, after playing it for about 20 minutes, I've noticed a major problem. Please not that THE LABELS OF THE PINS ARE WRONG! G is for Signal V is for +5 V input S is for Ground