[Discontinued] SainSmart DS802 Dual Channel Virtual PC Oscilloscope
DS802 can display the voltage waveforms of two independent channels via the real-time data collection.
Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over USB connection, plug and play.
Hardware Trigger Function
Single trigger can be carried out in all cases of sampling rate, and sporadic aperiodic signal can be analyzed.
You can save the screen waveform as a text sample point data file. Take screenshots of the current software interface and the waveform window for later viewing and analysis. The waveform displayed on the screen can generate a print report by the print function at any time.
FFT Frequency Domain Analysis
Real-time display of the amplitude-frequency curve of the fast Fourier transform of the current waveform data. Also it supports AC and DC coupling.
- Channels: 2 Analog channels
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Output: 1k HZ amplitude 1.5V, 50% duty cycle square wave signal
- Maximum sampling rate: 80 MSps per channel
- Vertical resolution: 8 bit
- Voltage range: ±5v, expandable to ±50v with x10 probe, to ±500v with x100 probe (provided yourself)
- Trigger coupling method: AC, DC
- Timing range: 50ns ~ 2s per line
- Trigger condition: Hardware trigger; Trigger level + rising edge / falling edge trigger
- Trigger mode: Auto, regular, single trigger
- Trigger source: A channel
- Input impedance: 1M / 25pf
- Memory depth: 64k bytes per channel
- Power consumption: < 2 watts
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Weight: 230g
- Automatic measurement: Maximum, minimum, peak-to-peak, frequency, average, RMS, rise time, positive pulse width, negative pulse width, duty cycle
- Size: 15.25 x 9.32 x 2.31cm
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart DS802 PC Oscilloscope
- 1 x USB printer cable (A port to B port)
- 2 x Probes