SainSmart Mega2560 R3+Prototype Shield(with Breadboard Jump Wires) + L293D Motor Drive Shield For Arduinobrand: SainSmart SKU: 20-011-C88
SainSmart Mega2560 R3:
*1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, which operate with 5V and with the Arduino Due that operate with 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
*Stronger RESET circuit.
*Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2
SainSmart Motor Driver Shield:
- L293D is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver.
- Basically this means using this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 36 Volts, thats some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel, the L293D chip is also what’s known as a type of H-Bridge.
- The H-Bridge is typically an electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output, e.g. motor.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter.
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
- reset button.
- 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove.
- Size:6.8cm x 5.5cm x 2cm - 2.68inch x 2.17inch x 0.79inch.
SainSmart Prototype Shield:
It is a great kit to new users and geeks who have sparkling ideas. You can choose to do soldering in the soldering area. You can also make good use of the mini breadboard which can save your time of soldering, to try any circuit you want to the Arduino. You also can choose to use your own breadboard.
- 170 tie points.
- Self-adhesive backing to stick on the Arduino Protoytpe Shield
- Measures 1.7"x1.3"
1x SainSmart Mega 2560 R3
1x SainSmart Motor Driver Shield
1x SainSmart Protoytpe Shield
1x Mini Breadboard
65x Jumper Cable
1x USB Cable