SainSmart Rapid UV 405nm 3D Printing Resin 500mlbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-830ORG
- Rapid UV curing ensures the strength of printing parts and lowers the shrinkage rate. This resin provides you both high toughness and hardness prints.
- The general-purpose resin is compatible with most LCD printers on the market that use 405nm wavelength light. Including EPAX X1, Anycubic Photon, Photon2, WanHao D7, and other LCD printers.
- SainSmart Resin is easy to detach after forming. Low viscosity makes it simple to clean your 3D printer.
- Its performance is stable under room temperature condition and safe to store. Also, with little odor, buy with confidence.
- Great for making functional parts that have high precision and clear details. For better printing quality, we recommend using the LCD light.
High Precision & Low Shrinkage
Featured with the high precision and low shrinkage of this resin, not only the product print size is stable, but also the surface texture of the model is smooth and delicate, and it can present clear three-dimensional details.
Fast Curing & Low Odor
Fast curing with LCD light, so SainSmart Resin is easy to detach after forming. as much as possible to improve the printing efficiency of LCD machines. The small smell can give you a more comfortable print creation environment, so your nose is no longer uncomfortable.
Excellent Fluidity & Safety Certificate
It can quickly penetrate the model and solidify it into a shape and is easy to clean and post-process the finished product. Low viscosity makes it simple to clean your 3D printer. With REACH and RoHS certification, is made of non-toxic and harmless raw materials and is very friendly to the environment. It can be used in construction, life, dentistry, and other fields.
SainSmart 3D Resin is a liquid printing material for SLA/LCD printers. Its high precision and cost-effectiveness make it a useful material, also beloved by the 3D printing fans. This resin allows you to print a model with extremely fine detail, far more than a standard filament printer can produce, and the end result tends to need far less post-processing work to give you a finished product.
If you are working with SLA/LCD printers, SainSmart Resin will definitely worth trying.
- Volume: 500ml
- Color: Transparent
- Curing Wavelength: 395nm to 405nm
- Hardness (D): 88D
- Viscosity (25C, mPa.s): 100 to 150 mPa.s
- Density: 1.07 to 1.12 g/cm3
- Shrinkage of Vol.: 3.72%-4.24%
- Flexural Strength (Mpa): 59Mpa to 70Mpa
- Flexural Modulus (Mpa): 1.88 to 2.38
- Tensile Strength (Mpa): 35Mpa to 42 Mpa
- Elongation at Break (%): 11% to 20%
- Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature.
- It is recommended to store the resin between 15 Celsius and 35 Celsius in its original container.
- Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
Note: Please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart Rapid UV 405nm 3D Printer Resin-500ml Transparent