SainSmart Strain gauge Bending detection Test Sensor Module Weigh Amplifier Voltage Outputbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-259
The working principle is based on resistance strain gauge strain effect produced, i.e., when the conductor or semiconductor material mechanical deformation under the action of external force, the resistance value of the corresponding changes, a phenomenon known as "strain effect."
The strain gauge attached to the object to be measured, so that as the strain of the measuring object bent together, so that the inside of the metal foil is bent with the strain. Many metal when mechanically bending its resistance changes.
- Element Introduction:
- Model: BF350-3AA / 1.5AA
- Sensitivity coefficient: 2.0
- Strain limit: 2%
- Gate wire: length x width 2x3.5mm
- Base dimensions: length x width 5x4.5mm
- Base material: modified phenolic substrates.
- Gate wire material: constantan
- Resistance: 350 Ohm
- Fatigue Life:> 10 million times
- Flux: ordinary solder rosin
- Voltage: 5V
- Reverse protection diode ~ (to prevent power reversed)
- Board with a blue LED power indicator
- Analog Output: The higher curvature ,the greater of the output voltage.
- Output analog voltage: 0-3.5V
- Board size: 32 X 17mm
- Behind the printed board pin definitions (Bending strain gauge, you can change the output voltage)