UNO Prototype Kit + Keypad LCD + Breadboardbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-51-C05
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||6|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader|
|SRAM||2 KB (ATmega328)|
|EEPROM||1 KB (ATmega328)|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
SainSmart 1602 LCD Keypad Shield:
- This is a 16x2 LCD Keypad module for Arduino Diecimila Duemilanove, UNO, MEGA1280, MEGA2560 board.
- Blue Backlight with white words, adjustable backlighting.
- 4 Bit Arduino LCD Library
- 100% brand new and high quality
SainSmart Prototype Shield:
It is a great kit to new Arduino users and geeks who have sparkling ideas. You can choose to do soldering in the soldering area. You can also make good use of the mini breadboard which can save your time of soldering, to try any circuit you want to the Arduino. You also can choose to use your own breadboard.
Arduino Protoytpe Shield:
- The small soldering area
- Access to a BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
- 2 general LEDs
- 1 general pushbutton switch
- 1 Arduino reset switch brought to top level
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well
- All Arduino pins are brought to the top level
- 170 tie points.
- Self-adhesive backing to stick on the Arduino Protoytpe Shield
- Measures 1.7"x1.3"
- 1x SainSmart UNO
- 1x SainSmart 1602 LCD Keypad Shield
- 1x SainSmart Protoytpe Shield
- 1x Mini Breadboard
- 1x USB Cable
- 65x Jumper Cable
This is a good product that is better purchased with the initial kit.