ToolPAC ES121 Motion Sensing Smart Screwdriverbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-92-390
With powerful functions and stylish design as its predecessor, ES121 will be is a great helper for your electronic repairing project.
Compared with ES120, ES121 is equipped with 1:64 reduction gear motor (ES120 is 1:144), which can provide up to 380 RPM no-load speed (170 RPM for ES120)
16 screwdriver bits are included in this kit. They are compatible with most common screws.
A motion sensor is built in the screwdriver make it extremely smart. It can alter the turning direction just by the direction your hand is turning to. And in auto mode, you can adjust the speed by the angle of your hand is turning.
Durable & Portable
Made with 304 stainless steel high-quality material, super sturdy to use. It also provides an extraordinary hand feel. Slim and light design coupled with pen shape construction makes it convenient to carry.
It displays in a dynamic way whether the screw is tightened or released. You can choose 1-4 levels of speed and auto mode by quick-pressing the button 3 times.
ES ToolPAC Series:
|Gear Box||1:64 integrated planetary gearbox||1:144 integrated planetary gearbox|
How to choose between ES120 and ES121?
If you want faster speed, we suggest you choose ES121.
If you want larger torque, we suggest you choose ES120.
- Work Voltage: DC 3-5V.
- Material: 304 stainless steel.
- No-load Speed: About 380rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 1.5kgf.cm.
- Charging Time: 45min.
- Running Time: 30min (full power).
- Charging Mode: Micro USB 5V Input.
- Screen: 16*96 OLED.
- Battery: 300mAh 10440 Lithium-ion battery.
- Rotor: Bidirectional overrunning clutch.
- Gearbox: 1:64Integrated planetary gearbox.
- Motor: 25,000 rpm brush motor.
- Main Chip: STM32.
- Sensor: Angular velocity sensor.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x ES121 Electric Screwdriver
- 1 x SL2.0 Straight Screwdriver Bit
- 1 x PH00 Hex Screwdriver Bit
- 1 x ES-B7 Screwdriver Bits Set(7pcs)
- 1 x ES-A7 Screwdriver Bits Set(7pcs)
Amazing tool, could be better
This device is simply amazing. The one handed operation is a lifesaver on my machines. The only negative things I have to say are that the button is to far in the back, and it can be annoying to reach for it and hold it down. It would be better if the button was either moved near the front, or have an auto-on feature where you can double click the button and automatically sense wrist rotation. The torque is good, not great. I just do two manual rotations before I start or after I stop using the motor. Overall, I highly recommend this!