UNI-T UTG2025A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generatorbrand: SainSmart SKU: UNT-FG-2025A
UNI-T UTG2025A is a high-quality bench-top DDS/Arbitrary waveform generator, featuring a 4.3inch HD display panel and equivalent dual channel independent output, modulation, sweep frequency, burst, and other complex waveform generation functions.
Multiple Waveform Types
UTG2025A waveform generator is capable of generating multiple waveform types, including square, sine, ramp, triangle, pulse, noise, DC and arb.
UTG2025A uses an output frequency of 25 MHz, 125 MS/s sampling rate, a frequency resolution of 1 μHz and has a vertical resolution of 14 bits. The UTG2025A also features multiple modulation types including AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, and PWM.
It is an ideal tool for designing, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing electronic and electroacoustic devices. Some of these devices include circuit and equipment testing for cellular, wireless, broadcasting, television and radio systems as well as semiconductor component testing.
SainSmart provides a one-year warranty on the UNI-T waveform generator.
UNI-T UTG2025A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator is an ideal tool for designing, testing, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic and electroacoustic devices, such as circuit and equipment testing in cellular, wireless, broadcasting, television and radio systems or semiconductor component testing. A built-in USB interface allows the device to be connected to a PC or other device via the included USB-A cable to make testing even more convenient.
- 1μHz full-band resolution
- 5MHz~30MHz pulse waveform, adjustable rise/fall time
- 14-bit/16-bit vertical resolution
- Two equivalent-performance channels
- Max arbitrary waveform length of 8k/16M points; 48/161
- Non-volatile waveforms storage
- Max frequency: 25MHz
- Channels: 2
- Sampling rate: 125MS/s
- Waveforms: Sine, square, ramp, pulse, noise, DC, arbitrary; UTG2000B only: harmonic
- Working modes: Output on/off, continuous, modulation, sweep, burst
- Modulations: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, PWM; UTG2000B only: BPSK, QPSK, OSK, DSB-AM, SUM, QAM
- Length: 8pts~8kpts
- Vertical resolution: 14 bits
- Sine: 1μHz~25MHz
- Square: 1μHz~5MHz
- Pulse: 1μHz~5MHz
- Ramp: 1μHz~400kHz
- Arbitrary: 1μHz~5MHz
- Noise: 25MHz (-3dB)
- Resolution: 1μHz
- Accuracy: ±0.5ppm 25℃
- First-year aging rate: 1ppm
- Temperature coefficient: ±0.5ppm/℃
- Temperature Coefficient: ＜2ppm/℃
- Interfaces: USB Host, USB Device, frequency counter
- Power: 100V~240V ACrms, 50Hz/60Hz
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT LCD, WVGA (480 x 272)
- Product color: White and grey
- Product net weight: 3.2kg
- Product size: 265mm x 110mm x 320mm(10.4 x 4.3 x 12.6 inch)
- Standard accessories: BNC-BNC cable, BNC cable with alligator clips, power cord, USB interface cable, PC software CD
- 1 x UNI-T UTG2025A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator