SainSmart TPU filaments are featured by flexibility and elasticity, which provide reliable and high quality prints. Now we add a new feature, glow in the dark!
- [Flexible and High strength] 95A hardness is simlar to an o-ring. High abrasion resistance and low compression compared to rubber
- [Resistant to chemicals] resist to oil, grease and etc. Duarable performance even in chemical harsh environment.
- [Easy to print] Excellent adhesion on heat bed, not neccessary for extra adhesion like tape. Compatible with most Prusa i3 3D printers in market. With bowden extruder needs to print slowly.
- [Glow in the dark] Close to transparent in day time, glows in green in dark.
- [Great for end-use parts or models] Can be used to print as functional parts or standalong prototypes. Like RC parts, case, or engineer design prototypes.