All Colors, TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg/1.76lb
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 95A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 0.8 kg (approximately 1.76 lbs) per spool; Vacuumed sealed with desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature: 200 - 220°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible
Compatible with all FDM printers on the market which accept 1.75 mm filament; Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart xCreality, and other RepRap printers
With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp
Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more.
Why Choose SainSmart TPU?
SainSmart TPU gains popularity among 3D Printing community for its balance of rigidity and flexibility. In addition, with a 95A Shore Hardness and improved bed adhesion, it is easier to print even with a stock elementary 3D Printer like the Creality Ender 3. SainSmart TPU will not disappoint if you are looking for flexible filament. From drone parts, phone cases, to small toys, all can be printed with ease.
- A consistent and slow feed rate is key to successful printing with TPU.
- As a hygroscopic material, TPU absorbs moisture easily, drying the filament before printing allows for a smooth finish.
- Printing TPU Filament with a direct drive extruder is recommended, though it is possible to print with a Bowden extruder, it requires more tweaking.
New Product Design
Testing with TPU Filament
Improved Layer Adhesion
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 800g /1.76lb
- Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm
- Extruder Temp: 200°C -220°C
- Bed Temp: 40°C-60°C
Recommended Printer Settings
- Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230 oC
- Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60 oC
- Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
- Print Slower: 15 – 30 m/s
- First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
- Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and string
- Cooling Fan: On after the first layer
- Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
- Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament starts protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
- Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg vacuum-sealed
Like all filament I have got from them it was consistent and high quality.
My Favourite !! TOP Quali
Look no further! SainSmarts TPU is the way to go.
Beautiful prints with almost stock settings in Cura 4.6.1. Excellent quality, Strong layer adhesion and very little stringing. I'm very impressed. Printing@ 225/50 40mm/s Varied layer heights. 2mm retraction @ 25mm/s
My experience with Sainsmart's TPU is fantastic. It prints at 225 degrees on my stock Anet A8 with just fine without retraction(apart from the stringing). To fix the stinging issue I printed an upgrade for the extruder gear and now I can print TPU much faster and with retraction without jamming the extruder. Fantastic! 10/10 would recommend.
Products and service is great. Materials shipped from KY, NV and CA arrived all different days so having some idea as to time line would be nice as far as planning.