All Colors, TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg/1.76lb
For Bulk Order Inquiries, Please Contact Us.
Why Choose SainSmart TPU?
SainSmart TPU gains popularity among 3D Printing community for its balance of rigidity and flexibility. In addition, with a 95A Shore Hardness and improved bed adhesion, it is easier to print even with a stock elementary 3D Printer like the Creality Ender 3 S1 PRO. SainSmart TPU will not disappoint if you are looking for flexible filament. From drone parts, phone cases, to small toys, all can be printed with ease.
- A consistent and slow feed rate is key to successful printing with TPU.
- As a hygroscopic material, TPU absorbs moisture easily, drying the filament before printing allows for a smooth finish.
- Printing TPU Filament with a direct drive extruder is recommended, though it is possible to print with a Bowden extruder, it requires more tweaking.
New Product Design
Electrifying & Intense
Improved Layer Adhesion
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 800g /1.76lb
- Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm
- Extruder Temp: 200°C -220°C
- Bed Temp: 40°C-60°C
Recommended Printer Settings
- Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230 oC
- Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60 oC
- Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
- Print Slower: 15 – 30 mm/s
- First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
- Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and string
- Cooling Fan: On after the first layer
- Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
- Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament starts protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
- Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg vacuum-sealed
- ⏩ Print Setting On MK2
- ⏩ Printing TPU Video