All Colors, TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg/1.76lbbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-158-01
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- Compatible with all FDM printers on the market which accept 1.75 mm filament. Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart x Creality, and other RepRap printers.
- With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
- USA orders will be fulfilled by Amazon, fast and efficient.
For the past few years, SainSmart TPU has accumulated more than 310 reviews on Amazon. 4.4 out of 5 stars, it has the most reviews in TPU. This evidence absolutely can prove SainSmart TPU is the best TPU filament at the market.
The biggest features of SainSmart TPU Filament are its unique flexibility and extraordinary high durability. Besides, TPU has minimal warping and shrinkage.
Multi Colors To Choice
SainSmart is the only vendor that provides fifteen colors of TPU filament to choice. There always a color you like for your print. We will bring you the hottest color according to the social hotspot, more colors are coming soon.
SainSmart TPU has commonly used to 3D print a wide variety of items such as custom phone case, stress toys, R/C cars tires and shock absorbers. SainSmart TPU is fantastic for resistance sudden impacts and movements, for applications such as vibration dampening and shock absorption.
SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high strength and flexibility. With the design freedom of 3D printing, SainSmart filament is the key to bringing your project, whether it be a weekend hobby or prototyping for a Fortune 500 company, from the sketchpad to reality. Each spool of SainSmart TPU filament comes with 0.8 kg/1.76 lb of material. This filament is drawn out to a diameter of 1.75 mm with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05 mm, making it the perfect choice for most printers on the market.
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Material: Flexible TPU
- Net Weight: 0.8 kg
- Shore Hardness: 95 A
Recommended Printer Settings
- Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230 oC
- Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60 oC
- Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
- Print Slower: 15 – 30 m/s
- First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
- Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and stringing
- Cooling Fan: On after first layer
- Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
- Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament start protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
- Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg vacuum sealed w/ desiccant
(Molten Core shoes via @Spoon maker)
(gopro holder via @hovership )
(SD card holder via @Smoldy)
Best filament on the market in my opinion. Exactly what i was looking for :)
Always using this TPU filament and the quality is great. Thank you
It was what I was looking for
Took some experimenting to get a clean print. Cooling and low printing temperature (195 to 200) was paramount in good print quality.
The one and only tpu filament
Truly the one and only tpu filament that I'm using
First time printing TPU. Ender 3 handled it just fine!
Sainsmart is my favorite TPU manufacturer. The have excellent, consistent quality and the pigment selection is unparalleled. Also great customer support and incredibly fast shipping. Highly recommended for any serious hobbyist or professional applications. Prints colors do not fade...have been testing for over 9 months now and have spooled over 10 miles of Sainsmart TPU through my machines!
I have bought several rolls of this in red and black. Prints very nice at 235/60 for me. I don't use a cooling fan and I don't have any issues. I have printed on Anet A6 and Creality Ender 3 with no issues.
Best tpu out there!
Great stuff, no problems at all!