CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
High Quality: High Quality: The Genmitsu end mills are made of Tungsten Carbide Steel and 0.2um ultra-fine 0.2μm tungsten carbide steel alloy that can keep continuous machining 800 minutes. Moreover, its Nano Blue Coating provides high hardness and heat resistance enabling the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality
Cost-Effective: Including 5pcs of the 1/4'' shank spiral upcut cutter, Shank Diameter: 1/4’’(6.35mm), Cutting Diameter: 6mm, Cutting Length: 12, 15, 17, 22, 25mm, Overall Length: 50mm.
Up-Cut Advantage: Upcut bits are preferable if you want to clear chips from your cuts to prevent overheating the bits. They are great for making cuts through the material. An up-cut is the most common type of cut.
Range of Processing: Used for Carving, Cutting, Slotting, Milling, Hollow Cutting in Materials Like Hardwood, Medium Density Board, Nylon, Resin, ABS, Acrylic, PVC, MDF, etc.
Wide Compatibility: Genmitsu SU05A spiral upcut cutter bits are compatible with most desktop CNC machines, such as the Genmitsu 3018 Series, as well as other industrial CNC machines. Just make sure you select the correct-sized collet for your device.$44.99
- Cutting Edge Diameter: C08 Set, 0.8 - 3.0mm (0.8/1.0/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4/3.0mm), 10Pcs.
- Cutting Edge Diameter: C15 Set, 1.5-3.175mm (1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4/2.5/3.0/3.175mm), 10Pcs.
- Hard Steel: With sufficient flexural strength and wear resistance, which ensure high work efficiency.
- Material: Using ultra-fine grained carbide material, with good milling and cutting performance.
- Advantage: Sharp cutting edge, milling, hole and plate edge, clean surface, neat, no glitches.
- Application: PCB, SMT, CNC, Mold, plastic fiber, carbon fiber, hard wood, printed circuit board, and other precision parts processing. Suitable for milling and cutting(PVC, PCB, acrylic)
$19.99$14.59 SAVE $5.40