Micsig Digital Automotive Tablet Oscilloscope ATO1104brand: SainSmart SKU: 101-10-191A
Under the network environment, you can operate the oscilloscope remotely via connecting the smartphone APP, which can help you observe the real-time waveform and data. If the Wi-Fi signal is stable, waveform and data transferring process make you work effectively.
The ATO1104 supports the various automotive diagnostic test: ignition, sensors, actuators, networks, charging circuit, starter circuit, communication test (including CAN, LIN, FlexRay, K, etc. ), and pressure test(cylinder pressure, intake and exhaust pressure, fuel pressure, etc. )
Simple to Use
Featured with an 8" full touch capacitive screen, the operation is simple and easy.
The built-in 8 G memory storage makes saving and transferring waveform images, videos and data easier than ever.
Various I/O port
Wi-Fi, LAN, HDMI, USB Host, USB Device, GND, DC Power.
- Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Channel: 4-Channels for ATO1104; 2-Channels for ATO1102
- Real Time Sample Rate: 1G Sa/S(single channel)
- Memory Depth: 28Mpts(single channel)
- RAM: 8 G
- Bandwidth Limitation: Full Bandwidth, Low Pass
- Screen: 8'' TFT LCD 800*600 Pixels Display Resolution, 14*10 Grids
- Dimensions: 250 x 200 x 55 mm
- Power Source Voltage: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: <60W
- Fuse: 12V DC, 5A
- Battery(Optional): Lithium Battery
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x Micsig Oscilloscope
- 1 x Lithium Battery
- 1 x Power Supply
- 4 x BNC Banana Lines
- 4 x Alligator Clips
- 4 x Flexible Needle
- 4 x P130A Probes
Nice scope, but little usage support if you're a newbie.
Hardly any support materials on how to actually use this scope for a first-timer. I had to spend hours finding out how to fine-tune this for it to display the data I needed. After all that, it's a nice scope.