All Colors, TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg/1.76lbbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-158-01
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- Compatible with all FDM printers on the market which accept 1.75 mm filament. Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart x Creality, and other RepRap printers.
- With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high strength and flexibility. With the design freedom of 3D printing, SainSmart filament is the key to bringing your project, whether it be a weekend hobby or prototyping for a Fortune 500 company, from the sketchpad to reality. Each spool of SainSmart TPU filament comes with 0.8 kg/1.76 lb of material. This filament is drawn out to a diameter of 1.75 mm with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05 mm, making it the perfect choice for most printers on the market.
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Material: Flexible TPU
- Net Weight: 0.8 kg
- Shore Hardness: 95 A
Recommended Printer Settings
- Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230 oC
- Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60 oC
- Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
- Print Slower: 15 – 30 m/s
- First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
- Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and stringing
- Cooling Fan: On after first layer
- Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
- Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament start protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
- Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg vacuum sealed w/ desiccant
(Molten Core shoes via @Spoon maker)
(gopro holder via @hovership )
(SD card holder via @Smoldy)
Surprisingly easy to print with this filament.
The best TPU
This is the best TPU I've tried. It's perfect for quadcopter parts.
Very nice quality. Happy with purchase
Fast shipping, exactly as described. Very nice quality. Happy with purchase.
Easily prints at PLA temperatures and is very flexible when printed. This is cool stuff!
Amazing material. Perhaps it's just TPU but so far
Amazing material. Perhaps it's just TPU but so far no problems. AMAZING strength and resilience.
love printing with this! worked great on quadcopter parts. just need to find more things to print with tpu!
Being flexible it was easy to remove from bed by bending the print enough
Works well, stuck to bed at 40 degrees C. I would buy it again. Being flexible it was easy to remove from bed by bending the print enough to release it.
Great flex filament! I actually use the same settings for this as I do for printing PLA. Made these custom bike grips for a friend and it gets even the small detail of the laces of the baseballs!
For as cheap as it is compared to other TPU I was expecting to have problems with this filament. I had zero problems and it is amazing how flexible this stuff is! I Also, the blue colors looks awesome.I love it and will be buying more.
starsTPU is a great filament to print with
Shiny finish. The winding looks sloppy when you get it, but it has worked very well so far. TPU is a great filament to print with. Print with this if you need something flexible and durable. I use it for gopro and other mounts on my quadcopter.